For this purpose, a series of material were developed based on different sensitive periods.
- During the first stage of development from 0 to 6 years old, materials are organized as such:
- Every day practice materials to foster autonomy and manual dexterity.
- Sensory materials to estimulate and refine sensorial perception.
- Mathematic material as an extension of sensory materials
- Language materials as a tool to enrich their vocabulary and their reading and writing skills.
- Cultural materials to being their environmental awareness.
- During the second stage of development from 6 to 12 years old, interest points shift and so do our materials:
- Grammar an language material.
- Mathematics materials.
- History Materials.
- Geography materials.
- Science materials.
- Music materials.
- Plastic arts materials.
- Activities focused on social development.
These materials are a part of the Montessori Method. The British National Curriculum sets the goals toe achieve in every educational stage, and every center is free to choose the method that best fits its interests. Our centers adapt the Montessori Method.